JOB-SEARCH USING CAREERKIT 2.0
Super Charge your JobSeeker Profile with these tips. Network with us on Facebook Jobs N Career Success for others input..
HFCN will help you optimize your PERSONALIZED CareerKit 2.0 strategy.
CareerKit 2.o Recipe:
2- Strategy Job Search Plan
3. Twitter Share Interest/Info
4. Resume Ready
* 2 TIPS for CareerKit2.0 starters.
* Contest could help you more!
* Best practices for do it yourselfers.
* Resume Writers lets work together!
a. LinkedIn establish identity, endorse skills, and valuable job research! ALL of the United States Fortune 500 Corporations are LinkedIn, and your profile and skills should make it easy to connect.
b. Search Strategy job search and establish your unique expertise. This keeps you IN the active interest of industry. Study best practices and news. Participate in LinkedIn Answers - hare and ask questions in groups on Facebook or LinkedIn to build brand recognition.
c. Twitter extends your identity, profiles and ideas while connecting you to like minds, recruiters, or companies of interest who can help you in your search. Be found, be known for the professional you are.. Tweet on.
d. Resume traditional resume can be marketed how you wish individually. Monster or other sites can be helpful but there is MORE you can do with your recruiter or resume writer to create opportunity and influence your profile. This is hot and we ask you and those in our industry to consider some of the best practices that create winning visibility beyond that of copying and pasting resumes around and around and around.
a. Assemble ingredients, to prepare a single profile easy to share.
- Blogger URL: Do you share industry information on how to get a marketing job, best practices, whats in the news for your industry, job search solutions you like, etc? Consider sharing that on Twitter AND in your profile. This is a free and easy utility http://hfcn.blogspot.com/
- Resume: Use Tweet a File to create a shareable resume. Login using twitter login, select resume through BROWSE function, type tweet, and document posts. Here the resume is a Blind (Confidential) Candidate being represented by recruiter, so name is removed, other key data for confidential search can be omitted. http://tweetafile.com/files/DMular
- LinkedIn (Home>Profile tab PUBLIC PROFILE ) http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmular
- Twitter http://twitter.com/dmular
- Go to LinkBunch EASY interface at http://linkbun.ch/
- Put one of all the reference URLS from step a on its own line: (hit return after each url)
c. Click BUNCH at the bottom of the page. Your list of links will be simplified into one shareable simple URL http://linkbun.ch/fvs4
d. Share this URL http://linkbun.ch/fvs4 where useful.. On Twitter, In your Facebook Profile, etc.
MORE TIPS and INSIDER SECRETS FOR PROFILING FOR CAREER SUCCESS WILL BE SHARED ON FACEBOOK GROUP: JOBS N CAREER SUCCESS!