extends social networking to establish and build personal brand, so why not have that action of "keeping in touch" with the market, your network, and job search.
Here are a few suggestions to leverage a Twitter Job Search Strategy:
- Establish yourself as an expert - use twitter to share news, reads, or expertise- advise others on your expertise.
- Refine and provide links to your resume, ask for feedback, using hashtags, for Twitter search optimization.
- To create visibility for your blog on industry topics, business notes, etc.
- Communicate what types of opportunities you are working to create
- Find companies, employers, or recruiters that can help you on the path.
- Use Twitter in your communications..