- Simplify to live life in deliberate choices of engaging in the most importaant activity for this moment in time.
- Living to be our best and most authentic self, requires sometimes challenging why we are doing things, and choosing some more supportive self talk. You have talents that will never diminish due to layoff. Focus on the strengths you will cultivate and the weaknesses you can change. Those fears and uncertain doubts that do not serve you... do not try to battle them, merely move to what you can and should do that is more productive.
- Mindfulness during layoff notification involves waking to the present conditions for what they are.. to really see where you can and should be involved and useful. To really see that our colleagues, our management, like are selves, are all managing the news of a layoff as personally. Choose to embrace a mindfulness for supportive, gentle and honest self and community talk.
- Feelings of guilt, of failure, of remorse that cause us to stop talking, working or acting towards our more noble purpose are a waste of our time and our colleagues time. Do not deny the feelings exist, but try not to romance them either.
- I am a fully capable professional, recognizing my next great opportunity.
- I am readily accepting all advantage and opportunities presented me.
- Each problem has at least a solution, experience is gained in identifying opportunities.
- I accept myself as a powerful, responsible being, in touch with my greater good.
HFCN Social Network Groups: LinkedIn | Ryze | MySpace | Ning | Hi5 | MerchantCircle |
HFCN Yahoo Groups: Jobs | HR/Recruiters | Telecommuters | LI HFCN | Careers |