What if I feel stuck? "Stuck" is a choice too, could it be we are perpetuating our own feelings of "stuck". What is it that you do want to improve? "Stuck" can be a gift in increasing discomfort until the pain is so great you would rather choose action. Regardless of the situation, there are always a few possible solutions. Surround yourself with people that remind you of the good. Stay in the flow of bringing your best self. As bad as you might feel you have it, someone else is probably doing much worse than yourself, and others doing much better.. so let us not get so stuck in the romance of our present reality, that we fail to recognize opportunities that could energize our career abundance mojo.
Starting with a Solid Foundation: What you "think about" you "bring about".
1. Are your stories bolstering your forward momentum or rationalizing why we are stuck?
2. Don't deny concerns.. Translate worry into on proactive action.
3. Invest more in brand builders, than "impossibility" roadblocks.
4. Look for models of how this 'can' manifest. Spend a bit of time creating the probable picture of your success.
Change Is Great! Career Resource Tips:
- Job Security is Gone. Let me Introduce Income Security. -- JibberJobber.com always inspires career management. Jason Alba liberates some great ideas to embrace the "capability" to "create opportunity.
- Focus more on Good News than How Bad It Is.. You don't need thousands of jobs, you just need one that compliments your skills... And it exists. Find it more quickly with focus on what you offer that employers need.
- You Know Enough You Have Enough.. Create Unique opportunities to leverage your career credibility capital.
- Happy Secrets to Getting a Job You Love --- John Hadley.
SOCIAL NETWORKING LEVERAGES YOUR BRAND:
- Disaster Recovery Proof your LinkedIn Profile-- Jason Alba and Susan Ireland.
- WebWorker Daily Shared - 12 Ways To Use FaceBook Professionally
- Blog the Best Practices of the Industry you represent.. And use your badge or Social Networking URL with it.
- Best Professional Profile with a Personality: Facebook| Professional Profile is a Facebook Application that will let you Upload a Resume in .doc format OR Retrieve and Link your Linked In Professional Profile and Endorsements. All your LinkedIn Resume and Endorsements are presented... AND your Facebook contacts can endorse you with a link and a photo to their facebook page. http://apps.facebook.com/my-resume/resume
Badge or Social Networking Sources:
Facebook Badge: http://www.facebook.com/badges.php
LinkedInABox: Profile your LinkedIn Summary, Specialties, Experience, Recommendations. Sample URL: