TELECOMMUTING: Good for the employer who wants to build a business where-ever their secret weapon (human resource talent) lives! Good for the environment, thrifty on gas, using technology most homes already have (ISP).
- FlexJobs "Work at Home and Telecommuting Jobs Offer Silver Lining During Difficult Economic Times article seems to suggest that there are an increasing number of folks choosing to adept a flexible job option to explore the opportunities they want, while working from home.
- A recent Computing Technology Industry Association report found some positive savings (69%) greater productivity (67%) for companies and employee health benefits from telecommuting. 39% of respondents noted an improved retention. Reducing stress, respondents reported seemed to also make a 25% increase in overall employee health.
- Telecommuting Professionals Yahoo Group is a great resource to give and share legit job leads, links on Telecommuting best practices. It is a free social network, but spam moderated group where job leads, news and telecommuting ideas are exchanged. We also feature a Member driven Links Library with sections on Articles, Blogs, LinkedIn Social Interest Groups, Telecommuting Resources, Time, Time Management, Tools, and Technology.
LINKEDIN2 HELPING FRIENDS BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS: These are Helping Friends individuals that now are enjoying the entrepreneurial pace of business ownership!
- Kevin Donlin, of SimpleJob Search System genius and career vision muse inspirer.
- Jason Alba of JibberJobber.com - read recent blog: "You'll Never Get Laid Off..."
- Guy Mellott is the owner of Stuttgart a passion for luxury Mercedes Benz Service in CO.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT GOOD NEWS/ TIPS/Views:
- Career Coach with Ramon Greenwood for inspiration for professional development "Are You Trapped in a Mid Life Crisis?
- Dennis Smith a nice social media interview with Bill Vick on XtremeRecruiting.tv on being a great recruiter for the Wireless Jobs Industry. His first choice to connect with others in a meaningful way was the blogging mechanism. His blog is CrunchWireless.com and he used blogging as a means to become "the" wireless recruiting connector.
- Seven Tips for Salary Negotiation in Tough Times by JISTS Job Search and Career Blog.
- Some of our Readers Favorite Resume Writers are here. If you know of blogging career marketing and development professionals, let us know. We are always happy to talk about service agents who make our jobseekers look great!
- Think you have got it tough on your job search? With the Presidential Election upon us, the run for President or the run for Executive Jobs could follow an interesting course. Thanks Yvonne LaRose for inspiring and writing such great tips, similarities of life and interviews imitating art, in a "Candidate Face Off".
HELPING FRIENDS COMMUNITIES:
LinkedIn: Business, Recruiting Professionals, ExtraCare for Careers, NEW: Executive Women
Yahoo: Business, Recruiting, Jobs, Fearless Executive Women in Leadership, Telecommute