Career Inspiration Strategies Offered Here! There are a few requests from our friendly network of late.
Got advice or input? Here is the segment where your experience or your career challenges, turned over, can help many others. What's helpful to you? What questions are you asking of the universe? What career results can we celebrate?
Best of the Best Career Resources:
- 100 Companies with the Best Benefits (healthcare, childcare, work life balance, telecommuting, paid sabbaticals, unusual perks).
- AARP Best Employers for Job Seekers over 50.
- Art of Job Search Networking, by Liz Ryan- expert in opportunity and networking!
- Assisted Mentoring of People with Felony Convictions, and a desire to return to productive living.
- Best Companies to Work for (nice Jobstar.org reference)
- Challenging Interviews-- Techniques.
- Financial Strategies for Today's Widow
- Find A Job with the Helping Friends Career Network
- JobSearch 101 Tutorial (Quintessential Careers)
- MSNBC Smart Financial Strategies for Suddenly Single Parents
- Showing Compassion to a JobSeeker (JibberJobber Career Toolset)
- Stories of Breast Cancer Survival
- Work Life After Cancer
Requests: Got experience, ideas or resources?
- What strategies can a cancer survivor take to secure gainfully employment, despite the obvious recovery path, and projected fear of prospective employers?
- What are some ideas for spouses who recently lost their life partners, and must return to the workforce to care for their family and home?
- What coaching strategies can help to mentor a positive youth who made some negative decisions, to put her past behind her, despite a felony conviction?
Well Connected, LinkedIn: Business | Jobs | Recruiting Professionals |
Don't Lose that Number Plaxo: Business | Recruiting Professionals |
Yahoo- Groups! Job Leads Group Message Board | Job Links Library |