Perspective * Possibilities * Optimism * Realism * Success * Creativity * Results * Focus * Hope * Probability *
Great Happens when you expect it, and take the steps to make a fortunate welcome of your desired outcome.
- Treasure opportunity and watch coincidences flow. The idea that (customers, recruiters, contractors, hiring managers) are annoying KEEPS you stuck.
- Integrity of Output/Integrity of Input: GIGO applies to good and bad with thoughts and Twitters. (Corporate Recruiter call you? Chances are good they use social networking too-- likely very well.)
- Putting more time into what you "want" to accomplish rather than what annoys you, helps. Going negative entertains, it sells ad space, but it's negative affect has a ripple quality to it.
- Building a list of well connected experts who can support your interests and goals is priceless!
- Regularly expressive emotions (embarrassed, angry, frustrated or fearful ) sometimes obscures the goal.
- Tell people about your intentions, your joy, and your goals. Communicating what you offer, and what you would like people to do, helps them to meet your needs, and them to identify you as an attractive choice to their business needs.
LinkedIn Groups: Business Network | Jobs Network | Recruiting Professionals |
Plaxo Groups: Business Network | LI2 Recruiting Professionals |
Socials: Ryze | MySpace | Ning | Hi5 | MerchantCircle | Plaxo |
Yahoo Networking Links Libraries: Jobs | HR | Telecommuters | LI HFCN | TheSecret | Careers |